A place to discuss privacy and freedom in the digital world.
Privacy has become a very important issue in modern society, with companies and governments constantly abusing their power, more and more people are waking up to the importance of digital privacy.
In this community everyone is welcome to post links and discuss topics related to privacy.
- Posting a link to a website containing tracking isn’t great, if contents of the website are behind a paywall maybe copy them into the post
- Don’t promote proprietary software
- Try to keep things on topic
- If you have a question, please try searching for previous discussions, maybe it has already been answered
- Reposts are fine, but should have at least a couple of weeks in between so that the post can reach a new audience
- Be nice :)
much thanks to @gary_host_laptop for the logo design :)
- 0 users online
- 1 user / day
- 7 users / week
- 37 users / month
- 253 users / 6 months
- 20 subscribers
- 481 Posts
- 1.3K Comments
There has been an article that deals better and less click-baity with that claim. Spoiler: there is not much evidence that Apple performs CP detection.
Is anyone surprised?
I don’t think any privacy focused person should use a proprietary operating system. This is another example.